DI-FI Lab researchers
Virtual Reality tends to replace digital marketing. Marketing strategies started to include VR in their budgets, for it is seen to reach customers in modern unconventional methods.
So, why do marketers include VR in their strategies and what benefits it holds. Here below are some of the reasons (ref. mbryonic.com, best VR):
1. The intensity of a VR experience is greater than traditional media, generating strong emotions in its users, which are linked to real behavior change.
2. Users can completely be immersed in the content, meaning fewer distractions and more attention to the message.
3. If you are always striving to be new and fresh, then VR is the perfect opportunity. It is a great way to show your modern brand and offer a better experience with VR.
4. You will make the public look at your brand in a new light.
5. The new VR promotional strategy helps utilize your product and repurpose it offering the customers an extra entertainment.
6. It is a mean to popularize your brand philosophy, the company’s mission or services.
7. It offers the best way to present infographic in a way that customers would never have seen, and masterfully engages the customers’ attention.
8. It properly makes use of the 360 space and it creates a narrative flow that anyone can follow.
9. It does an excellent job at showing the effects of your products and puts you in the heart of the story. It showcases a worthy story and a great marketing move.
10. It’s quite extravagant and it sets the bar high.
11. It offers members of the public a unique front-row view of the exclusive products and services.
12. It is a great use of the technology, well executed to show the different types of service experiences.
13. It gives the user an inside look at the process of creating your products. Using a mix of live action and computer graphics you can create a 360 journey following your product lifecycle from A to Z.
14. It performs a good job of integrating the brand in a powerful user experience. Users walk along a stage set that is mapped to the virtual experience to create a new level of immersion and they can have a memorable time too!
15. The VR experiences have a longer trace in the audience’s memory.
16. It combines visuals with the other senses, going beyond what it possible by showing a 360-degree experience.
17. It re-creates past events in a virtual new reality. The use of historical experiences sells the authenticity.
18. It’s an intelligent re-use of assets that would have already been created.
19. It is precisely the kind that enterprises should be embracing for a clever integration with education and learning.
20. It is a mean to reach a wider audience.
21. It gives users a taste of the experience in a different way.