Margherita pizzeria Del Quartiere dal 1959 is a superb “Quartiere Pizzeria” that owes its concept and identity to the Italian neighborhood it originates from. In an effort to recreate its Italian presence in Gemmayze, Pizza Margherita, joined Facebook to better engage current and potential customers in the local community.
Margherita pizzeria Del Quartiere dal 1959 key objectives were:
- Engage users and customers as part of their CRM strategy
- Share Margheirta’s rich Italian heritage with customers..
- Allow clients to discover Margherita quaint roots through an online experience
- Communicate Margherita’s brand identity
To tackle the above objectives, Proximity Agency:
- Provided a full evaluation of current online activity
- Optimized the brand identity on Facebook
- Increased awareness and visibility around its Facebook fan page
- Created original concepts, design and artwork
- Established a Content strategy
- Restructured Margherita’s Facebook page and introduced contests to their marketing strategy
- Welcome Tab on landing page inviting users to “Like” the Page and then thanking them for Liking it
- Manifesto Tab highlighting Rules and guidelines of engagement on the brand’s Facebook Page
- Contact Us Tab to ensure customers know how to reach us
- Venue Tab: all content on this tab focused on the nature and community of Del Quartier, and the ambience captured at Margherita
- Share Your Pizza Tab: a sharable link to Margherita’s menu items
- Raffle Tab: an online draw where the winner is eligible for a free dinner
- Contest Tab: an online contest inviting users to share their panoramic pictures of Gemmayze, the nomination that best embodies Gemayze’s personality is eligible to win a trip for two to Rome.
The quiz concept have been conceptualized, designed and managed by agency strategist.
Proximity Agency project scope for "win a trip to Italy" Quiz was:
- Technical study
- Technical implementation and optimization
- Hosting & Management
- Proximity Agency enhanced Margherita Pizzeria Del Quartiere dal 1959's Facebook presence
- Interactive page became a hub of engagement between the management and clients
- Communicated the image of ‘little Italy’ by sharing the restaurant’s history, themed-contests, information, photos and links to the website, giving it all an Italian sense and feel.