Four Seasons Hotel Beirut is unabashedly modern, with terraced hotel rooms, a see-and-be-seen rooftop lounge, a luxurious spa, and state-of-the-art features. In true Four Seasons style, the luxury Hotel’s services make it sophisticated beyond measure.
Four Seasons Hotel Beirut wanted to develop an iPad application for the 'The Roof' Restaurant. We designed the user interface in addition to the full development of the application, which functioned in the following way:
- Maitre Dʼ would take reservations over the phone for guests wishing to visit the Roof.
- The guestsʼ information was inputted into a database along with date and time of the reservation in addition to choice of seating (if guest chose this option) and the number of guests.
- Upon arrival, the assistant Maitre Dʼ would be able, through the iPad application, to see where and when the guest is arriving and view the seating arrangement order accordingly.
In case the guest did not make a choice of seating arrangement, the application automatically assigned a table based on:
- Current table availability
- Upcoming reservations already in the system
- Number of guests to be served.
- After the delivery of the first version of the application, the client decided to implement the same application across all restaurants in the MENA region.