Ballantine’s, a renowned brand of Scottish whisky, approached us with the task of re-vamping their presence on social networks and ensuring that their core brand values: leaving an impression and inviting people to see the world through an individualistic perspective were maintained and highlighted in their online identity.
WHAT WE DID
Proximity Agency developed and implemented a well-constructed digital strategy, original design allowing Ballantine’s to launch itself on local social media networks (Facebook, Twitter and YouTube) empowering their Lebanese market to assume their duality and leave an impression.
That is why as part of “Embrace your Alter-Ego, Plan Ballantine’s” Proximity Agency perfected Ballantine’s online presence through:
- Performing a Social Media Audit & Benchmark
- Establishing a Social Media strategy for Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Delivering a Content strategy
- Restructuring their Facebook Page (Welcome Tab, Chart, Drink Responsibly, Cocktails & Drinks, Discussions and Top Fans apps) :
- Welcome tab on landing page inviting users to “Like” the Page and then prompting them to share/invite friends
- Chart tab highlighting Rules and guidelines of engagement on the brand’s Facebook Page
- Enjoy Ballantine’s Responsibly: a tab emphasizing Ballantine’s commitment to drinking responsibly,
- Cocktails & Drinks on the brand’s range of drinks and cocktails as well as appropriate finger food, with the option to share a cocktail and suggest their own recipe.
- Ballantine’s Contest Tab: In line with Ballantine’s “Embrace your Alter-Ego, Plan Ballantine’s” Fans were invited to post 2 pictures of themselves contrasting their day and night personalities fan with most votes, wins a trip to Istanbul
- Implementation of Concept , management of Facebook & monitoring of Facebook Contest
- Training of Community Manager & Offering Ongoing Support
- Setting up a Media Plan
Ballantine’s succeeded thanks to Proximity Agency re-established an online social presence that speaks to each of their fans, thus becoming part of their lives, inviting them to always Plan B and live life to the fullest.
This was made prominent with the “Embrace your Alter Ego” Ballantine’s campaign that Proximity Agency created, allowing the local community to experience a new side of their selves by contrasting their day and night personalities; fan with most votes, wins a trip to Istanbul.